Thursday, May 7, 2015

Did you meal prep to keep you on track this week?

What's everyone meal prepping this week?


Here are a few items I made for my meal prep this week. I was traveling this week so my meal prep was kept very simple. This is something I make even when I am not traveling.

Hummus Tuna Wrap

  • Wild Albacore Tuna - 4 oz
  • Athenos Spicy Red Pepper Hummus - 2 - 4 Tablespoons
  •  Mission Carb Balance tortilla and Mixed Greens
Mix together, add to the tortilla and add the greens. Healthy, balanced meal!

Protein Waffles or Pancakes (this is one variation)

  • 4 - 5 egg whites
  • 1/ 2 cup oatmeal
  • 1 T coconut flour (I get mine at Costco)
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
Blend and cook as a waffle or pancake. Top with Walden Farms, no calorie, no sugar syrup and sliced, fresh berries of your choice.


*See the pictures on Instagram if you want a visual.

 

Comment below what was on your meal prep this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi all, the meal prep has been keeping me on track for over a year now. it makes life much easier.

    ReplyDelete